For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Tour Office.
The Tour Office is a Unique Attraction, having a flag that sets the destination rather then the building, which may be placed anywhere convenient to the player.
- Mimeographed Handout: "The cheap mimeographed handout guide keeps the upkeep costs reasonable."
- Four-color Brochure: "The luxurious four-color brochure doubles the upkeep and raises the service quality with +20%."(+20%)
- Destination Flag: "Sets the tour's destination at a beautiful spot on the island. Place the flag again to change the destination."
No cost, but it may take some time to register the Beauty under the flag, for the Service Quality change.
Base Service Quality range from Beauty=15~64. Worker Service Quality range= 0~40. The 4 color mode is a bit expensive for the maximum Service Quality boost(+20), but is probably worth the investment once the Fee is balanced for maximum tourist throughput. Modes can be switch as often as needed to maintain profitability. Avatar visits the building; effect lasting ~6 months. Tourists tend to have issues with Garage use, better safe then sorry, so don't lead them into the islands wilderness without one.
Trash may appear, being cast off from surrounding buildings, and a trash-can may also appear.
- "Tropico Guided Tour take tourists gently by the hand and show them exactly what they expect to see. Be sure to set the destination of the tour to the most beautiful spot in the vicinity."
- "Provides guided tours around your beautiful island."
Place anywhere as it doesn't matter. Pause the Game. Select the upgrade and place the flag on high Beauty land, free of pollution. Tourists and workers will use the flag location as their destination. It may take a few visits(months) to register the Service Quality change.