For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Tavern.
In Game Description
The Tavern is the preferred place for cultural and political gatherings of any self-respecting Tropican. After a few drinks any of the patrons there are ready and willing to demonstrate their expertise in psychology, sociology, political science and martial arts. Provides Entertainment for citizens living in the vicinity. Service Quality depends on Beauty. Children can't visit the Tavern.
Era Unlocked - Colonial
Preferred Tourist Class - Cultural
- Service - Entertainment over 7.5 tile radius, of quality 50, max population serviced 60.
- Standing Component - separatists +2.
- Crime - +5 over 10 tiles.
- Revenue Per 10 - $24
- Tourism Rating Contribution - 2
- Worker Profession - Waiter
- Service Children - no
- Impact by Beauty - from -25 to +25 to effectiveness.