For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see TV Station.
- Propaganda TV: "Increases the respect of all citizens living in the area."
- BBC: "Increases the liberty of all citizens living in the area."(a little more)
- Learning with Larry: "Workers in the area gain experience twice as fast."
- Yanqui Sitcoms: "Generates revenue per adult Tropican (21 and above) living in the area."
- Lucha Libre: "Generates revenue per adult male Tropican (21 and above) living in the area."
- Russian Soap Operas: "Generates revenue per adult female Tropican (21 and above) living in the area."
Trash and trash-cans may appear.
- "Brainwashing was never easier, since some genius invented the tube. Feed the people your own version of democracy or make them even dumber by broadcasting brain-dead entertainment and mind-numbing soap operas."
- "Increases liberty in a very large area."
Place where its radius(~600 feet) covers the most housing and workplaces. Only one Station of each mode is possible(6max). BBC mode percentage seems exaggerated by a factor of 3. Profits are likely with the 3 modes when covering appropriate housing neigborhoods.
Mother will contribute fully to the percentages, so don't bother checking Journalists for pregnants.