For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Skyscraper Hotel.
The Skyscraper Hotel is a Unique accommodation that all tourist types will enjoy, but you may want to price range it to exclude most Slobs.
- Auto 100% occupancy: "Adjust the fee automatically for 100% occupancy."
- Auto 75% occupancy: "Adjust the fee automatically for 75% occupancy."
- Auto 50% occupancy: "Adjust the fee automatically for 50% occupancy."
- Manual fee: "Adjust the fee manually."
Must have an employee for a guest to 'check-in'. Loss of employee or pregnancy may cause 0 for worker skill. Service Quality=55~105 for beauty under Hotel, plus 0~40 for employee skill.
Avatar visit bonus effect only effects new arrivals while the 'Sun disk' is active. Whatever Fee rate tourist pays is locked in upon arrival, so changes won't effect current guests. This can make tracking individual tourist cash flow near impossible with 'auto occupancy' modes.
@ 100% mode:
Guest fees for the vacation time is 1 year(12 months+travel time to Lodging). 3~5 times Spending Limit, 5 requiring high Beauty and/or good worker skill level. Multiplier is dependant mostly on Beauty under Hotel. Once their stay time expires they no longer pay rent, but will occupy the slot until they can 'check-out'. Due to their quirky Garage use behavior it may take up to a year to check-out. Higher Fees can be acheived with 75% & 50% modes. Manual mode is an option; Fee based on Spending Limits(0-50), tends to be less profitable and/or more hastling.
Trash and a trash-can may appear. There is a road access internal Garage on the rear of the building.
- "As generally 'modest' people, millionaires always liked their buildings very big and very tall. Only Freud can explain why. By building a hotel of such magnitude, you'll gain prominence not only in the Caribbean region, but the whole world."
- "The most luxurious hotel in the Carribbean region."
Place on the most Beatiful area, far from pollution and crime, near enough to the best attractions that guests will have a great chance to write glowing reviews of their stay.