The seven-star hotel is an accommodation building in Modern Times (Tropico 4) that takes the place of the skyscraper hotel. The massive, luxurious building provides almost double the service quality of its predecessor. However, it employs fewer maids and requires much more work out of the ones it hires.
- Auto 100% Occupancy: Automatically adjusts the fee to fill the entire building with guests. This doesn't earn as much money but ensures that lots of tourists will arrive to fill the rooms.
- Auto 75% Occupancy: Automatically adjusts the fee to fill three quarters of the building with guests.
- Auto 50% Occupancy: Automatically adjusts the fee to fill only half of the building with guests. Not as many guests will arrive because of the higher cost but those that do will have and pay much more money.
- Manual Fee: Allows the fee to be set at a specific amount.
- Even though the description states that there are 200 or more floors, the model only appears to have 37.
- The seven-star hotel is based on the iconic Marina Bay Sands hotel in Singapore. However, its 1979 discovery year in the game is anachronistic as the real hotel was opened in 2010.