For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Rum Distillery.
Rum Distilleries process Sugar from Sugarcane Farms into Rum and Spiced Rum.
- Sweat Shop: "Standard 14-hour work day full of joy and merrymaking."
- Easy-Does-It: "Job quality is increased by 10, but the work time is 25% shorter."(+10 Job Quality)
- Flavoring Facility: (#1 $15,000) "The building produces the more expensive spiced rum instead of rum."
- Mulching Machinery: (#2 $10,000, 15MW) "+20% production."
2 Dumpsters may appear.
- "Not only pirates enjoy a good bottle of rum. This Distillery processes Sugar into Rum. Make this a profitable business and you'll be appreciated far beyond the reaches of the Caribbean."
- "Produces fine Caribbean elixir from sugar."
Good profits but at a high investment cost and large workforce. Few Job Quality bonuses to retain workers which may decide to swap jobs and leave openings for trainees.