Colonial era military and police building.
Unique. Provides a squad of rangers that automatically explore the island.
The Rangers are the Swiss Army knife of the Tropican army. Highly motivated, eager to explore the untamed wilds or keep law and order in the settlement. All rangers are volunteers, although volunteering is mandatory in Tropico.
- Best of the Best. $7000 from World Wars. Upgrades the Rangers with much-needed modern equipment, including bullet-proof vests and assault rifles, effectively making them Elite Rangers.
- Law enforcement division. $2000. In addition to being an recon squad as well as a Military squad, the Rangers are tasked as Military Police for the island, increasing crime safety across the island, as well as discovering faction leaders.
- Crime Safety: 30 over 500 tiles (whole island)
- Investigation: 200 over 500 tiles (whole island)
- Auto Explore.
- Standing Component: separatists +5.
- Must-have building in any era due to covering whole island for investigation activity.