Grows a chosen type of farm animal to produce milk, meat, wool, hides, or leather.
- Cost: $900
- Workers: 4 uneducated
- Area - 4x4 units
- Cattle - Meat & Hide
- Sheep - Wool & Milk
- Crocodile - Leather
- Pig - Meat
- Llama - Wool
- Goat - Milk
- Humane Exploit - This building operates on basic settings
- Pasture Prohibition - The ranch does not decrease the fertility in its vicinity. Decreases the efficiency by 15%
- Veterinary Vaccination - Increases efficiency by 10%. Upkeep is increased by $10.
- Modernize - Upgrade this Building into a Factory Ranch.
- Cattle Upgrade - Manure Fertilizer - $500
- Increases efficiency of nearby Plantations and Hydroponic Plantations by 10%. The bonus does not stack.
- The Ranch produces Manure irrespective of Work Mode.
- Sheep Upgrade - Sheep Conveyor Line - $2500 - Increases efficiency by 15%
- Crocodile Upgrade - Chain mail Gloves - $500 - Increases job quality by 10.
- Pig Upgrade - Overfeeding - $1200 - Increases efficiency by 10%.
- Llama Upgrade - Shaving Pens - $1800
- Removes 1 job position(s).
- Increases efficiency by 10%.
- Goat Upgrade - Mechanical Milker
- Increases job quality by 10.
- Increases efficiency by 20%.