For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Radio Station.
- Presidente, All Day: "Increases the respect of all citizens living in the area."
- Radio Free Tropico: "Increases the liberty of all citizens living in the area."(a little more)
- Bubblegum Pop: "Generates revenue each month per young tropican (below 21) living in the area."
- Baja Bachata: "Generates revenue each month per uneducated tropican living in the area."
- Opera: "Generates revenue each month per college educated tropican living in the area."
Trash and trash-can may appear.
- "The general idea behind the Radio station is to entertain people with some nice music and make them forget the daily chores. In Tropico, El Presidente, you may use it to transmit excruciatingly long speeches to the people."
- "Increases liberty and gives voice to the problems of Tropico."
Place where its radius(~600 feet) covers the most housing and workplaces. Only one Station of each mode is possible(5max). Radio Free mode percentage seems exaggerated by a factor of 3. Profits are likely with the 3 modes when covering appropriate housing neigborhoods.
Mother will contribute fully to the percentages, no need to check Journalists for pregnants.