For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Palace.
- Normal Training: "Soldiers gain experience at normal rates."
- Special Ops Training: "Soldiers gain experience faster, but their job quality drops by 15%. Soldiers with maximum experience will fare even better in battle."(-9 Job Quality)
- Gardens: ($5,000) "Increases the beauty of the palace by 20."(+ 20Beauty)
- Sentry-boxes: ($7,000) "The job quality of the palace guards is increased by 20."(+ 20Job Quality)
- Presidente Statues: ($10,000) "Your citizens do not dare to protest around the palace."(?very mild statue effect, maybe special avoidance scripting?)
Trash may appear, cast off from surrounding buildings, but trash receptacles do not.
- "The quarters of Tropico's beloved leader - you! Take good care of it, Presidente, because if it is ever destroyed by rebels or traitors, your reign of power will be over."