For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Nuclear Power Plant.
- Nuclear Power Plants tend to agitate the environmentalists across the world, often driving the eco-activists to righteous anger and blind eco-rage. Nobody is sure why this happens, but some psychologists theorize that the reason is closely related to the "-mentalist" part of their movement.
- Uranium Enrichment The Nuclear Power Plant generates profits but the amount of power produced is halved.
- Dangerous Waste Disposal - $5,500 Negates all pollution created by the building
- Thorium Reactor - $8,000 Effectiveness is increased by 20.
- Inputs: 100 Uranium into storage of 1000.
- Produces: 2000 power.
- Optimal: 1 Uranium Mine (100 Uranium output).
- Standing Component - nationalists +10, environmentalists -5.
- Pollution - 50 over 19 tiles (!!). Completely disabled by Dangerous Waste Disposal.