The National Park is an entertainment building in Tropico 5. It reserves a portion of the island as a wildlife sanctuary where Tropicans and tourists alike can enjoy nature. It is unique that it requires no employees and a budget, and the wealth required is broke, allowing the poorest Tropicans to visit it for entertainment. Only one can be built.
Environmentalists approve of the national park because it preserves a part of the island from the effects of civilization.
The sign was supposed to say “parking”, but someone vandalized it and we ended up with this picturesque wildlife preserve instead.
- Service - Entertainment over 500 tile radius, of quality 20, max population serviced 200.
- Standing Component - environmentalists +10.
- Crime - +5 over 10 tiles.
- Revenue Per 10 - $2
- Tourism Rating Contribution - 3
- Service Children - yes
- Impact by Beauty - from -50% to +100% on effectiveness.