The Militarists are one of the political factions in Tropico 6. The times of unrest and rise of extremism of the World Wars Era allow the rise of this faction to prominence, and manages to stay somewhat afloat up until this day. Discipline, uniformity, and strength are pillars of their creed.
Likes and Dislikes
- Likes: Governmental tools that strengthens the government and improve security, even at the cost of liberty, in addition to buildings that contributes to military strength.
- Dislikes: Buildings and governmental tools that in their opinion weaken Tropico by putting too much focus on "unimportant" topics like education, welfare, and the environment.
- Armed Forces: Professional Soldiers
- Separation of Powers: No Separation
- Edicts: Military Police
- Military and raid buildings
- Weapons Factory (they supply weapons for the military)
- Media buildings like Movie Theater (as long as they provide propaganda movies to get more people to join the army)
- Night Club (they like the laser show)
- Apartement (apparently even soldiers can only live inside barracks for so long)
- Hospital (Two words: Army Medic)