For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Marina.
Marinas provide water Sport activities, mostly for Men as the ladies take a seat at a table. Requires Absolute Power Expansion.
- Boat tour: "The Marina offers standard tours in the area."
- Charter fishing: "Allows chartered fishing from the boats. Generates 50% more proceeds, but lowers fishing quality in the area.."
- VIP club: "Only wealthy tourists are allowed to use the marina, but the service quality is increased by 20."(+20%, Wealthy only)
Beauty grant 25~75, shoreline tends to be less beautiful. Worker skill grants 0~40. VIP mode grants <24.
Trash may appear, being cast off from surrounding buildings, and trash-cans may also appear.
- "When you get rich, famous, obnoxious, and your behind grows in size, you usually buy a yacht. Then you have the perfect opportunity to meet other fat, vulgar parvenus and while you won't find any love there, at least you can hope for some acceptance."
- "The Marina is an attraction for wealthier tourists."