For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Luxury Hotel.
Luxury hotels are accommodation buildings in Tropico 3 and Tropico 4. Luxury hotels are classier than regular hotels and the island isn't limited to only one of them, unlike the skyscraper and seven-star hotels, making them good for high-end economies based around tourism.
- Auto 100% Occupancy: Automatically adjusts the fee to fill the entire building with guests. This doesn't earn as much money but ensures that lots of tourists will arrive to fill the rooms.
- Auto 75% Occupancy: Automatically adjusts the fee to fill three quarters of the building with guests.
- Auto 50% Occupancy: Automatically adjusts the fee to fill only half of the building with guests. Not as many guests will arrive because of the higher cost but those that do will have and pay much more money.
- Manual Fee: Allows the fee to be set at a specific amount.
- The Luxury Hotel is based on the Hotel Nacional de Cuba in Havana.