For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Luxury Hotel.
Luxury Hotels are premium accommodations for all tourist types.
- Auto 100% occupancy: "Adjust the fee automatically for 100% occupancy."
- Auto 75% occupancy: "Adjust the fee automatically for 75% occupancy."
- Auto 50% occupancy: "Adjust the fee automatically for 50% occupancy."
- Manual fee: "Adjust the fee manually."
Must have an employee for a guest to 'check-in'. Loss of employee or pregnancy may cause 0 for worker skill. Service Quality=35~85 for beauty under Luxury Hotel, plus 0~40 for employee skill. Avatar visit bonus effect only effects new arrivals while the 'Sun disk' is active. Whatever Fee rate tourist pays is locked in upon arrival, so changes won't effect current guests. This can make tracking individual tourist cash flow near impossible with 'auto occupancy' modes.
@ 100% mode:
Guest fees for the vacation time is 1 year(12 months+travel time to Lodging). 2~5 times Spending Limit, 5 requiring high Beauty and/or good worker skill level. Multiplier is dependant mostly on Beauty under Luxury Hotel. Once their stay time expires they no longer pay rent, but will occupy the slot until they can 'check-out'. Due to their quirky Garage use behavior it may take up to a year to check-out. Higher Fees can be acheived with 75% & 50% modes. Manual mode is an option; Fee based on Spending Limits(0-50), tends to be less profitable and/or more hastling.
Trash and trash-cans may appear.
- "The foreign elite doesn't like to mingle with the crowds. They prefer their hotels with as much stars as possible, their maids - French, and their Banana Daiquiris - cold. The Luxury Hotel will surely please these fat, walking moneybags."
- "A high-class hotel for rich tourists."