For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Lumber Mill.
- Sweat Shop: "Standard 14-hour work day full of joy and merrymaking."
- Easy-Does-It: "Job quality is increased by 10, but the work time is 25% shorter."(+10 Job Quality)
- Sawdust Burner: ($2,000) "-50% pollution."
- Power Saw: ($2,000, 10MW) "+30% production."
- Log Debarker: ($3,000, 5MW) "+25% production , consumes +10% more raw materials."
|Upgrade Bug Warning:|
|Upgrades are not credited properly unless the order follows a left to right rule. Skipping an upgrade may result in a previous upgrade to no longer be credited, when you activate the skipped one at a later date/time. True of T3+AP and sure it was the same without AP, hope this makes sense.|
Doesn't usually have trash recepticals. Easy-Does-It mode is the only Job Quality bonus. Tropicans chose a door to enter, sometimes randomishly, and will exit the opposite side.
- "Find a heavily forested area and boost your early economy with this useful building. Cutting trees will outrage Environmentalists and Eco-tourists alike."
- "Processes Logs into Lumber."