Statistically speaking, labor camps are better than convict labor prisons in almost every way. However, regular prisons are smaller in size and actually rehabilitate criminals after 5 years; labor camp prisoners are held until they're personally released and never stop being criminals.
- Corn: Corn is the most efficient and versatile food crop; it grows almost anywhere and provides much more food than fruit does. Corn takes 6 months to grow, making it the fastest growing crop.
- Banana: Bananas are a fruit that grow best at higher altitudes. Bananas take one year to grow.
- Papaya: Papayas are a fruit that grow best in humid areas. Papayas take one year to grow.
- Pineapple: Pineapples are a fruit that grow best in humid areas. Pineapples can be canned and sold as Canned Pineapples in canneries. Pineapples are expensive on the market, but they take almost two years to grow.
- Coffee: Coffee is a cash crop that grows best at high altitudes and high humidity. Coffee can be canned and sold as Canned Coffee or Freeze-Dried Coffee in canneries. Coffee has an acceptable price on the market and takes almost one year to grow.
- Tobacco: Tobacco is a cash crop that grows best at high altitudes and low humidity. Tobacco leaves can be rolled into Cigars and Machine Cigars in cigar factories. Tobacco has high prices on the market and takes 8 months to grow.
- Sugar: Sugar is a cash crop that grows best at low altitudes and high humidity. Sugar can be distilled into Rum or Spiced Rum at a rum distillery. Sugar has high prices on the market and takes 8 months to 1 year to grow.