For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Jewelry Factory.
- Sweat Shop: "Standard 14-hour work day full of joy and merrymaking."
- Easy-Does-It: "Job quality is increased by 10, but the work time is 25% shorter."(+10 Job Quality)
- Skylights: ($3,000) "+15% job quality."(+15 Job Quality)
- Jeweler's Guild: ($5,000) "Workers gain skill experience 50% faster"
- Finishing Shop: ($16,000, 10MW) "Produces more expensive fine jewelry."
|Upgrade Bug Warning:|
|Upgrades are not credited properly unless the order follows a left to right rule. Skipping an upgrade may result in a previous upgrade to no longer be credited, when you activate the skipped one at a later date/time. True of T3+AP and sure it was the same without AP, hope this makes sense.|
Dumpster and trash-can may appear.
- "Jewels are said to be every girl's best friends. A gold mine and enough spare cash will turn this into a lucrative business and will probably save a marriage or two."
- "This Factory processes Gold into Jewelry."
1 Factory per 2 Gold Mines or reduce/restrict number of Employees if there is only 1 Mine. Teamster delivery behaviors require the input to be kept below ~800 units on at least one Factory. Abundance of Job Quality options makes this ideal for worker retention; making the second upgrade an attractive investment, even if Gold deposits are limited. Third Upgrade is advised as long as Market Prices are cooperative; can't undo it if there is a Market change scripted, barring dependancy on the Upgrade Bug, if applicable(untested).