For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Hospital.
- Preventive Medicine: "After visit the patient will need health care 20% less often."
- Obstetrics: "After a member of a family visits the building the chance that the woman will become a mother increases by 50%."
- Gerontolgy: "Increases the lifespan of the visitors by 1 year each visit (up to 5 years in total)."
- "A hospital is able to fully satisfy the health caring needs of all Tropicans. Your people will live to serve you longer and Americans will envy your excellent healthcare."
- "The Hospital provides better healthcare for the population."