For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Diplomatic Ministry.
The Diplomatic Ministry is a unique building used to influence foreign powers. This building is required for many Foreign Policy Edicts.
- Neutral Policies: "Increases the relations with both US and USSR."
- Pro-USSR: "Increases the relations with USSR but decreases the relations with the US."
- Pro-US: "Increases the relations with US but decreases the relations with the USSR."
All modes effectiveness is influenced by worker skill.
Unique Building that may receive trash from nearby buildings/people but doesn't seem to generate trash receptacles.
- "Every sane person knows for a fact that Tropico is the most powerful nation on earth. To keep it this way, we need to monitor the inferior nations, so wrongly called Superpowers. With this building you can improve your relations with either the capitalist US or the communist USSR."
- "Juggle your politics efficiently between US and USSR."
Place within a reasonable distance to a Garage. Slight Beauty effect from décor allows it to be placed near better housing or other structures where it matters.