The Communists are one of the political factions in Tropico 6. They form during the World Wars in response to the expansion of revolutionary Marxist ideas around the world, and even after the fall of the Iron Courtain manage to remain relevant to this day. They oppose the Capitalist faction. All men are equal to the communists. They believe in the Tropican government.
Likes and Dislikes
- Likes: Public institutions made available to the whole population, like homes, jobs, education, safety, welfare, and public transportations.
- Dislikes: Governmental tools that favors the rich or oppress the poor. They also loathes building intended only for the filthy-rich citizens.
- Labor Policy: Early Retirement
- Religion and State: Atheist State
- Emigration: Love it or Leave It
- Media Independence: State-Controlled Media
- Personal Rights: Total Surveillance
- Healthcare: Single-Payer System
- Global Market Economy: Protectionism
- Edicts: Free Wheels, Food For The People, Agricultural Subsidies, Wealth Tax, Free Housing
- Voting Rights: Wealthy Citizens Vote
- Labor Policy: A Life's Work
- Religion and State: Theocracy
- Media Independence: Sponsored Content
- Healthcare: Paid Healthcare
- Edicts: No Free Lunch, Building Permit
- Residential: Bunkhouse, Conventillo, Tenement
- Bus Garage
- Fire Station (Fun Fact: Marco Moreno always wanted to be a firefighter)
- Prison (convict hard labor is communist version of community service)
- High School
- Radio Station
- Funfair Pier
- Ministry of Information
- Childhood Museum
Strike: Workers will go on strike for one year. Employees of fire stations and military buildings are unaffected.