For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see College.
- General Education: "General education provides normal rate of education."
- Parochial Education: "Extra religious courses slow down education rate by 15% but some students may become Religious supporters on graduation."
- Military Education: "Extra military history courses slow down education by 15% but some students may become Military supporters on graduation."
Trash may appear but trash receptacles don't.
Student's primary selector is the 'Beauty' of the College; secondary considerations may be low crime and low pollusion. Oddly, Service Quality may not play any role when there are multiple colleges; just a factor of how many school shifts to graduation along with their intelligence.
- "As with the High School, the College will save you lots of money from importing workers from abroad. Just make sure you have jobs for the college educated, so the bright minds of Tropico don't end up blaming you for their unemployment."
- "The College offers advanced education."
If multiple Colleges will be placed choose areas that have a balance of Beauty or use beatification objects to get the balance you desire. Restricting Professor numbers is an option to fine-tune the graduate faction enhancements.
A limit of 125% of open female graduate slots is noticeable if you have fired pregnant college females. An example would be 21 open slots and there are currently 6 fired Mothers who are college females; then one slot will remain empty regardless. No high school educated females will fill the College but a Mother ending her pregnancy will fill the slot, eventually. A workaround is to hire foreign experts if your desperate for College Females or sometimes the Immigration Office(Skilled Worker mode) may work to your advantage.