For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Cigar Factory.
- Sweat Shop: "Standard 14-hour work day full of joy and merrymaking."
- Easy-Does-It: "Job quality is increased by 10, but the work time is 25% shorter."(+10 Job Quality)
- Climate Control: ($6,000, 5MW) "-20% raw materials consumption."
- Auto Roller: ($12,000, 10MW) "+50% production, but produces machine rolled cigars (cheaper than cigars)."
- Skylights: ($5,000) "+15% job quality]"(+8 Job Quality)
Dumpster may appear.
- "Every true leader appreciates a fine cigar. The Cigar factory processes Tobacco and will deliver exquisite smoking pleasures for great men. The Factory can be upgraded to produce Machine Cigars."
- "Islands rich on tobacco will benefit greatly from this building."
The Upgrade Bug has a definitive impact on Job Quality with the Skylight upgrade. Until player is sure of using Auto Roller upgrade, use 'Easy-Does-It' mode or pay rate for a Job Quality boost.