For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Cannery.
- Sweat Shop: Standard 14-hour work day full of joy and merrymaking."
- Easy-Does-It: Job quality is increased by 10, but the work time is 25% shorter." (+10 Job Quality)
- Packing House: ($3,000) "+25% production." +25%
- Flash Freezer: ($3,500, 10MW) "Produces the more expensive freeze-dried coffee."
|Upgrade Bug Warning:|
|Upgrades are not credited properly unless the order follows a left to right rule. Skipping an upgrade may result in a previous upgrade to no longer be credited, when you activate the skipped one at a later date/time. True of T3+AP and sure it was the same without AP, hope this makes sense.|
Trash-can and Dumpster may appear in rear fenced area.
Input limit ~1500units.
- "Every time El Presidente looks at a greasy can with the tag 'Made in Tropico', he can't help but shed a tear for the glory he brought to his small Caribbean nation. The Cannery can process Fish, Coffee, and Pineapple. Canned goods will sell for more money."
- "Produces overpriced canned food from Fish, Coffee, and Pineapple."