For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Cabaret.
In Game Description
The Cabaret is an important social institution in Tropico 5. Not only does it support young ladies and gentlemen who want to go to college but also provides affordable counseling options for over-worked patrons. Provides entertainment for richer citizens and tourists in the vicinity. Children can't visit the Cabaret.
- Era Unlocked - World Wars
- Preferred Tourist Class - Wealthy
- Wealth Required - Well Off
- If you Pan your Camera to an Established, Working Cabaret, You can hear the main menu soundtrack in the background. Possibly giving the effect that "Shows going on"
-In previous iterations of the Cabaret, it only employed female cabaret girls. Tropico 5 Cabarets also now employs male entertainers, most likely as musicians and performers.
- Service - Entertainment over 7.5 tile radius, of quality 80, max population serviced 60.
- Standing Component - religious -10.
- Crime - +10 over 10 tiles.
- Revenue Per 10 - $44
- Tourism Rating Contribution - 2