For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Bank.
- Urban Development: "Decreases the construction costs of all buildings with up to 20%. Several banks on this work mode may decrease the costs up to 60%. The effect will be applied gradually and will reach its maximum faster if the bankers are more skilled."
- Slush fund: "Siphons money from the treasury to the Swiss Bank Account. Efficiency depends on the skill of the bankers. No effect when the country is in debt."
- Offshore Banking: "The bank accepts tourist visitors and charges them depending on the skill of the bankers."(Tourist Attraction)
Trash may appear being cast off from surrounding buildings/people but trash recepticals don't seem to be generated.
- "The Bank allows foreign tourists to do their banking. You can also embezzle some government funds through this building or use the bank to lower building costs."
- "Allows foreign banking, embezzlement, or lower building costs."
Place near better housing or tourist areas depending on the mode.