For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Army Base.
- Normal Training: Generals gain experience at normal rates.
- Special Ops Training: Generals gain experience faster, but their job quality drops(-9 Job Quality). Generals with maximum experience will fare even better in battle.
- After 6 months, Healthcare +25(90).
- Sometimes up to 5.5 years, Housing +15(87~90); usually 1 month.
- "The Army Base will establish your dominance in the region. It will also provide your soldiers with good housing and healthcare. One general is enough to guarantee the base is operational."
- "Provides good housing and healthcare for soldiers and their families."
The drop for Special Ops was consistent over the entire range of pay, otherwise, not a %. No Doctors and Generals don't influence Healthcare, 65 no variances. No 'Q' for healthcare so the tenant number was used. Non-tenant Military family members can use healthcare; just the Clinics usually have better Service Quality, no Q so last resort option. Distances may play a small roll in the decision/assignment, too.
Liberty, when near a media outlet, will negate most of the oppression; stays green. It's when on the edge of the media coverage that it will be problematic. No noticeable crime decrease as expected; though soldier foot/car in passing may effect crime slightly, shrug. Needs more play time observation or stumbling over a script file. Definitely, far less crime effect as per guard station/tower which lists positive 'Safety' in the lua.