For buildings of the same name in other Tropico games, see Airport.
- Coach service: "Standard service accessible to as many passengers as possible."
- First class service: "Double ticket fees. Increases the upkeep of the Airport by 20% and decreases the number of passengers arriving by plane by 30%."
- Control Tower:($8,000, 10MW) "20% more passengers arrive by plane."
- Enhanced Terminal:($5,000) "Attracts 40% more wealthy tourists via planes."
|Upgrade Bug Warning:|
|Upgrades are not credited properly unless the order follows a left to right rule. Skipping an upgrade may result in a previous upgrade to no longer be credited, when you activate the skipped one at a later date/time. True of T3+AP and sure it was the same without AP, hope this makes sense.|
Standard Fee is $100/passenger, $200/passenger for First Class mode. Trash will eventually appear; trash-cans and a dumpster will appear.
- "Air Tropicana has established a long tradition as the airline which brings fishes and people together. Let's just hope the tourists don't get wind of that from our brochures. Hey, wait, we don't have any brochures left! Never did, actually."
- "The Airport brings many new tourists to your island."
If you got the room and plan on a having a tourist economy; might as well fully upgrade to maximize profits. There are far more expensive and less profitable investments than the Airport. Avoid putting roadways on the tarmac side of the Airport as it may cause long walks for workers and passengers. Don't demolish the airport as it strands any tourists on the island that came thru it. Weird in place walking animation.
A nearby Garage may speed the tourist in spending their cash quicker; abate they sometimes have issues in using Garages, perhaps they aren't familiar enough with the island. Place a few Lodgings near the Tourist Ports also helps provided a garage is near them.